Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Review: Stolen


I know now why this series is not classified as romance. This book was definitely not a romance -- there was a loving relationship in it, but it was not a love story. I'm a little disappointed, but really, it was to be expected: Bitten ended with the romance more or less settled, the angst resolved. I would call Stolen an action novel (is there such a literary genre?), and while several characters were introduced that may have a romance dynamic (Paige and Alex, for example), I'm not interested enough to follow up by reading more.

Well, Alex is pretty sexy, as a half-demon that can incinerate things. If I could be certain that there would be a romantic dynamic to the next novel, I would read it, though I'd take it out of the library instead of buying it.

No comments: